Cyberpunk 2077

Games and gaming tweaks
Forum rules
Behave
Grogan
Your Host

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Grogan »

I thought I'd try that game again, seeing as I have new hardware. I bought the Phantom Libery DLC and everything.

Well... I detest the changes they made to the game since the last time I had it installed. The showstopper was nerfing the way health packs work, now there's a cooldown period before you can use another one. I don't know when they added that, but it wasn't like that last time I played it.

So I just uninstalled the game and sent the DLC back unplayed. Not tolerating that. If they want to change my game out from underfoot years later, they need not look for my money. The Witcher 3, they pushed out that Enhanced version an changed the way one of the abilities worked. One I relied on (Yrden, for trapping spectre-like enemies so you can fight them without them vanishing) and I rebought that on GoG so I could have the original back.
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Zema Bus »

Ridiculous to put a cool down on something as basic as a health pack, especially when it's done retroactively. I bet they did it in response to those players who are always complaining about every game that "it's too easy!".
Grogan
Your Host

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Grogan »

It's too easy... for everyone else to play. That's the only reason they'd complain about "too many health materials" (they cut that down... there aren't as many of them to pick up in game anymore either) and wanting to put a cooldown on it. If they are that "good" then why are they taking damage to care about health packs?