I'm a "Hamma"

This is the place to discuss anything.
Forum rules
Behave
Jan_19
Preferred Diner

I'm a "Hamma"

Post by Jan_19 »

I know some of you guys know this but I'm not sure you do Mike, I'm a Hamma now, yeah a grandma! I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen but my oldest son finally had his first and only daughter, that was 7 years ago. I have to brag on her just a little, I have to tell you that I think she is the most beautiful little girl, hey I can say that, I'm her grandma!! Oh my gosh, she has the sweetest personality. She did NOT get that from her daddy and being truthful, not from me either. :lol: She is so loving and caring for a 7 year old. I have to show you a few pictures. Don't worry I won't overload the place with her pictures, just a few for now. :P

Ah shit, I'm sorry they are so large. Not sure how to fix it now and it accepted them so they must have met the requirements. I have to be honest and tell you I'm not as good with the computer and doing some of the things I use to do. It's weird because when I picked them they definitely were not that big. I'll get the hang of it with your help along the way I'm sure....let's hope! :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Cora52.jpg
Cora52.jpg (151.1 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Cora51.jpg
Cora51.jpg (357.55 KiB) Viewed 219 times
169527906_10226170051583679_5272154953808743745_n.jpg
169527906_10226170051583679_5272154953808743745_n.jpg (301.1 KiB) Viewed 219 times
You Can't Sprinkle Bullshit With Sugar and Make It A Cupcake!
Jan_19
Preferred Diner

Re: I'm a "Hamma"

Post by Jan_19 »

Hey Mike, you mentioned your nephew in that music post. I remember your nephew and niece being such a joy to you many years ago when we were all posting at BBT. I thought of them myself from time to time and wondered how you all were doing. I gotta ask you, how old are they now? I'm going to take a guess and see how close I get. lol Now remember my memory isn't nearly as good as it use to be but I was thinking back in the day they were maybe around 7 or 8 when you told little stories about them. I'm going to say they are around 23 to 25. How close am I or am I nuts! LMAO
You Can't Sprinkle Bullshit With Sugar and Make It A Cupcake!
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

I didn't know what a "Hamma" was, but congratulations! She's beautiful, and that skin is so shiny... and that snout, it's a real beaut! :mrgreen:

No seriously, she's beautiful and I'm really happy for you.

Also, don't worry about the size of the pics. We do what we want here and that's what it's there for. I've got very generous file sizes (and would up it again if someone wanted more). The board will scale them to 1000 px wide, but it preserves the data, it doesn't alter the images. So they can be right clicked on and the original image viewed in new tab.
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

My nephew is going on 17 now, and my niece is 22'ish. She's in England now, in Brighton, studying law.
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Post by Zema Bus »

Congrats!

I think I can safely say at this point that I will never have grandkids or kids :)
Zema Bus
Your Co-Host

Post by Zema Bus »

Speaking of nephews, one of my nephews who I think is in his 30's now, has been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas lately on Steam. I saw him playing it in Steam when I got off work last night and he was still playing it when I went to bed. When I got up he was still playing it, and still is, almost 12 hours later lol!
Grogan
Your Host

Post by Grogan »

The game could be just sitting there. Moreover, the program that would be tracked would be FalloutNVlauncher.exe not the game itself. I doubt anybody is playing FalloutNV for that long without falling asleep from boredom alone :lol:

I just rebought that on GoG a few nights ago actually. I have Fallout 3 that way too and just used the same Wine prefix (might make the target a batch file with a menu for choosing exe). I wanted to see the "debug megapistol" again (console cheat item), not that I like the game that much. It's the Fallout game I like the least, but it has its moments.